Missing People
Well obviously I really miss my family and friends back home in the States, but recently there were to two important additions to that category. My dear friends Mary and Stephanie returned to the US after spending three months here in Granada with me. They were not the first friends I made, but the most important, and in the past week and half my life in Granada has gotten much worse for them not being here. Now when I go to my favorite I take January's Atlantic Monthly (I am finally almost done with it) and read it because there is no one to come with me. This makes the owner/bartender Freddie make fun of me. I have no one to go dancing with either and while dancing is not something to do all that often it is an important activity from time to time. The good news about Mary and Stephanie is that I pretty darn sure they are my newest friends for life, unless of course Stephanie becomes a Scientologist, but seriously they are amazing and while I miss them a lot I am sure I will see them again.
This is us back during Semana Santa: Steph, myself, and Mary.
This is us back during Semana Santa: Steph, myself, and Mary.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home