Mirador de San Nicolas

In the Albaycin, the old Muslim quarter of Granada, there is a little plaza with a spectacular view of the Alhambra. It is known as the Mirador de San Nicolas, for the church of San Nicolas that is also right there. A while back I went up there with my family and we took some nice photos. The first photo is of some grafitti on the walk up to the mirador. It translates "God is and athiest and an anarchists." I am not sure what the person was thinking, but I like it.
Below there are also some pictures of the family with the Alhambra in the background. There is one of all four of us, one of my mother and Moira, and one of me and Moira. My parents and Moira are currently in Dublin, Ireland getting ready to take off and head back home. They will be back in Chicago soon. As much as I miss them already I have say that I am slightly glad they left because within two hours of leaving Granada the sun came out and it finally started to get warm. Wherever my mother goes it gets cold and rainy, but now that they are gone spring and more importantly the sun, have returned to Granada.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home