Arte en la Calle (Art in the Street)
I meant to post this a long time ago, but I could not get the photos to load so here it is now:
For the past month and a half there has been an exhibit of public art here in Granada. It's a series of statues by the same artist that are scattered throughout the center of the city. The exhibit is leaving soon so I went out the other day, in the rain and took some photos. It's been really wonderful getting to walk past some of these statues everyday on my way to school. The big head laying on its side is on my walk to school. I will be very sad when they are all gone. Anyway, here are some photos so you all can enjoy them too.




For the past month and a half there has been an exhibit of public art here in Granada. It's a series of statues by the same artist that are scattered throughout the center of the city. The exhibit is leaving soon so I went out the other day, in the rain and took some photos. It's been really wonderful getting to walk past some of these statues everyday on my way to school. The big head laying on its side is on my walk to school. I will be very sad when they are all gone. Anyway, here are some photos so you all can enjoy them too.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home